DATE: January 19, 2021
LOCATION: Ashton Village HOA Clubhouse
3246 Ashlock Drive
Houston, TX 77082
Meeting ID: 548 352 1416
One tap mobile: 1-346-248-7799
This shall serve as notice of the Board of Directors meeting, date, time and location shown above.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approval of Minutes – Annual Meeting of Members and Board of Directors Meeting held on November 4, 2020.
- Open Homeowner Discussion – This section is intended to provide members an opportunity to give input to the Board of Directors. The Board will take any input under advisement but may not respond immediately as they proceed with the planned business of the Association. The Board reserves the right to limit this section of the meeting to a time they believe is appropriate.
- Committee Reports
- Manager’s Report
- Unfinished Business
- Adoption of Guidelines – Property & Improvement Maintenance Standards
- Executive Session
- Collections – Review delinquent accounts and approve suspending an owner’s rights to use the amenities, turning delinquent accounts over to the attorney to pursue collection, including, but not limited to, filing an Application Seeking an Expedited Order for Foreclosure, posting for foreclosure, and proceeding with foreclosure sale if the homeowners fail to request a payment agreement, request a hearing or make full payment 30 days following the 209 collection demand letter which will be sent out in March 2021.
- Deed Restriction Violation – Adopt procedure to approve turning accounts over to the Association attorney for enforcement action including but not limited to filing a lawsuit if the homeowner fails to request a hearing or bring the violation into compliance 30 days following the 209-demand letter being sent. All Board Review matters will be sent to the Board on a monthly basis before accounts are actually turned over to the attorney for enforcement action.
- Reconvene to Open Session and vote on matters discussed in Executive Session.
- Set Next Meeting: April 19, 2020
To view this agenda as a PDF, click here.